KVB mPAY – Mobile Banking Application (New Version 4.0)
Now, get more out of your mobile phone. KVB presents mPay which makes available a host of services through your mobile phone including inter-bank transfer of funds. This can be done using GPRS facility.
Key features in the New version:
- Instant user registration to Mobile Banking Services using Debit Card number and PIN (number).
- New version will not send background SMS for login which is chargeable by the mobile operators.
- Look & feel changes have been done in the new version (Icon based menus).
- Mobile banking is available round the clock 24/7/365, it is easy and convenient and an ideal choice for accessing financial services
Easy 11 Steps for Self-Registration to Mobile Banking:
KVB mPAY can be downloaded from Play Store. The following steps have to be executed to get registered to the KVB Mobile Banking.
- Step 1: Click the Sign Up Button
- Step 2: Click mPAY Registration
- Step 3: Click mPAY Registration → Debit Card
- Step 4: Enter Customer ID
- Step 5: Enter Card No.
- Step 6: Enter ATM PIN
- Step 7: Enter Card Expiry Date (MMYY)
- Step 8: Enter Mobile No. registered with Bank
- Step 9: OTP & the mPIN will be sent to the registered Mobile Number
- Step 10: Enter the OTP received in the application
- Step 11: Set the Application Password
Various banking (both Financial and Non-Financial) services are available:
|Financial Services||Non-Financial Services|